- Do a complete geometry test before stripping the machine.
- Transport the complete machine to CSI.
- Strip and clean the complete machine for the project to commence.
- Grinding of the slides and machining of all worn marks.
- RE-Grind the Base slides to obtain an overall parallelism and straightness with a maximum tolerance of 0.01mm/M
- RE-Grind the Saddle slides to obtain an overall parallelism and straightness with a maximum tolerance of 0.01mm/M
- RE-Grind the Column slides to obtain an overall parallelism and straightness with a maximum tolerance of 0.01mm/M
- RE-Grind the Facing head slides to obtain an overall parallelism and straightness with a maximum tolerance of 0.01mm/M. Hand scrape the V-slide and fit the gib.
- Supply and fit new B-plus slide material and fit to all the slides.
- Hand scrape the saddle to newly ground Base slides.
- Hand scrape the cross slide to newly ground saddle slides.
- Hand scrape the headstock to column.
- Fit all key plates and Gibbs by scraping.
- The geometry of the machine is hand scarped to the original ISO specification of the machine builder.
- Supply and fit new slide way wipers to all the slides.
- Strip the headstock and replace all the bearing, if any gears, gear selectors, shafts, internal piping need to be replace it will be brought to your attention and a separate quotation will be compile for repairs.
- Replace the counter balance chain and the bearings in the chain rollers.
- Supply and fit 1 off new lubrication pump, the pump is time programmable for correct slide lubrication.
- The system has a pressure monitor system to check for oil leaks.
- Tank low level monitor.
- Install a 55 point metering system, to ensure the lubrication on all points will be the correct quantity of oil.
- Supply material and manufacture new lead screw and nuts for the X-Y and Z Axis.
- Manufacture 3 sets of steel slide covers to protect the slides,Electrical
- Replace all cable drag chains.
- Replace all cables from the machine to the Electrical panel.
- Replace all pushbuttons.
- Test all the electrical motors and replace all the bearings.
- Supply Siemens PLC x 1 off.
- Supply all new overloads for motors.
- Supply all new contactors for motors.
- Supply new panel wire – (Blue, Black and Red).
- Supply new 24V DC Supply and 24V surge suppressor x 1 off.
- Supply new star/delta and FWD/REV kit x 1 off.
- Replace all push buttons, selector switches and LED.
- Re-do the complete electrical panel and PLC Program.
- Paint the machine with 2K –Epoxy.
- Assembling, Commissioning and testing of the machine.
- Do the complete Geometry testing of the machine. On the testing day a geometry sheet will be competed and work piece machined for acceptance.
- Leveling and setup of bed on the machines original foundation.
- Test run machine to monitor proper function.
- Handover of machine.